Since we migrated to a new subscription management system, we thought it would be helpful to create a "How-To" page on getting around our new system.
IMPORTANT: Whether you transferred over from our old system, or purchased a new subscription, you must create a password via the "Activate Account" email that was sent to you. If not, when you try and login our system will tell you that you don't have an account. If this is the case, and the email is buried somewhere, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resend it to you.
1) To Login to your account, click the Login button at the top right of the homepage
2) If you haven't created an account yet, please click the create account button.
3) Once you login, you will see your Order History. This Order History will be for orders placed on the Nerdy Store (Past Boxes, Past Shirts, Special Items), or any One Time purchases of a Monthly Box (Nerdy Post, Nerdy Tees, etc). If you signed up for a subscription, you need to click the black Manage Subscription button on the right side to see details.
4) Once you enter the Manage Subscription area, you will click on the Manage dropdown menu on the right side of the screen. From here you can update your credit card and address as well as view your upcoming orders and swap products.
5) Most of these are straightforward, but we will go over Skipping and Swapping Products as those are the most commonly used. To Skip a month, you'll click "Upcoming Orders" in the drop down menu. From there, you can see your next 6 renewals. You always renew on the 25th of the month prior to the box you are getting (For example, the 4/25/2018 renewal is for the May box, and the 5/25/2018 is for the June box). To skip a month, just click "Skip Order" on the right side of the screen and click "OK" to confirm it. If you did it correctly, your status will show as "Skipped".
6) To switch subscriptions, click on Swap Product in the drop-down menu and click "Manage" on the right side.
7) From there, you select which product you would like to swap to (Don't forget to choose your shirt size if applicable) and click the swap button. The system will tell you what the price and shipping difference will be.
If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com and we will help walk you through it.